4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS
Complete Journey by Non A/C Tempo Traveller/SUV.
Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis..
Centrally-heated rooms, or room heaters.
Two Times Meal. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Ladakh Border Permit, Wild life Fee etc.
Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder as a precaution for high altitude related health emergency.
Applicable Hotel or similar as mentioned below.
Any Kind of Extra Meals / Drinks / Mineral water Ordered.
Tips, Porters, Local Guide, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry.
Any Kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
Any Kind of Cost which is not mentioned above.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
Extra recreational activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Leh /Sham Valley/Pangong/Leh
Day 1: Arrival at Leh Airport
Our representative will welcome and transfer you to the hotel. Check in to the hotel for a half day of rest, wherein welcome tea will be served by the Hotel staff. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Leh old town. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Leh Sightseeing
Enjoy the crux of the famed tourist spots of leh in a day. After breakfast in hotel drive 40 km’s towards east of Leh town for Hemis Monastery, which considered to be the richest monastery in entire Ladakh. On the journey back stop at Thiksey Monastery, Sindhu View Point, & Stok Palace Museum. Spend the evening at Shanti Stupa enjoy the spectacular view of Leh town and Sunset in the Himalayas.
Day 3: Leh to Sham Valley
Today we'll drive toward the western part of Ladakh on the banks of river Indus. Enjoy a spectacular view of frozen Indus. Visit Alchi and Likir monastery. On the way back stop at the frozen view of Indus confluence, magnetic hall and Gurduwara Pathar Sahib. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 4. Pangong Lake Day Trip.
Early departure (around 9 AM) for Pangong Lake. Today we’ll drive via the Chang-la pass. The Lake is around 4-5 kms wide and over 135 kms long, of which about two/third of the lake lies on the other side of the Indo-China Border. In winter the lake is usually frozen, which would give you vast ice playground. Return to Leh by evening. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Airport Drop
Enjoy your last meal of the trip. Post breakfast our driver will drop you at the airport.
Terms & Conditions:
1. 50% payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & balance 30 days before tour starts.
2. Our Company holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Terms & Conditions for cancellation:
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour departure date.
• 40% cancellation charges if cancelled 20 days before the tour departure date.
• 60% cancellation charges if cancelled 15 days before the tour departure date.
• No cancellation refund if cancelled between 15 days to departure date.
• No refund for Tour starting within 10 days of tour, or for after start or middle of the tour.
• 50% Advance Payment to confirm the tour
• Balance 50% 30 days before tour start date.