Wonders of Ladakh
5 NIGHTS/ 6 DAYS
Complete Journey by Non A/C Tempo Traveller/SUV.
Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis..
Two Times Meal. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Ladakh Border Permit, Wild life Fee etc.
Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder as a precaution for high altitude related health emergency.
Applicable Hotel or similar as mentioned below.
Note: Cost mentioned is applicable on a minimum of 6 Persons
Any Kind of Extra Meals / Drinks / Mineral water Ordered.
Tips, Porters, Local Guide, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry.
Any Kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
Any Kind of Cost which is not mentioned above.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
Extra recreational activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival at Leh Airport
Our representative will welcome and transfer you to the hotel. Check in to the hotel for a half day of rest, wherein welcome tea will be served by the Hotel staff. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Leh old town. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Leh Sightseeing
Enjoy the crux of the famed tourist spots of leh in a day. After breakfast in hotel drive 40 km’s towards east of Leh town for Hemis Monastery, which considered to be the richest monastery in entire Ladakh. On the journey back stop at Thiksey Monastery, Sindhu View Point, & Stok Palace Museum. Spend the evening at Shanti Stupa enjoy the spectacular view of Leh town and Sunset in the Himalayas.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra
Early morning drive to Nubra valley passing through Khardungla, which is the highest motorable pass in the world at an altitude of 18,380 ft. Reach Nubra Valley by afternoon. Enjoy the spectacular view of Shayok valley and don’t miss on Desert Safari ride of famous Himalayan Doubled-hump Camel in Hunder. Overnight in Hunder.
Day 4. Hunder to Pangong
Early departure (around 8 AM) for Pangong Lake. Today we’ll drive via the barren lands of Shayok valley through the Banks of Shayok river. Reach Pangong by afternoon. The Lake is around 4-5 kms wide and over 135 kms long, of which about two/third of the lake lies on the other side of the Indo-China Border. Overnight at Camp with a spectacular view of the Lake.
Day 5: Return Trip to Leh
Get up early to not to miss the mesmerizing sunrise view at Pangong lake. After enjoying your breakfast on the shores of Pangong lake. proceed towards the nearby village to explore the local lifestyle. Return to Leh by Afternoon. Rest of the day free to explore local market and for shopping.
Day 6: Airport Drop
Enjoy your last meal of the trip. Post breakfast our driver will drop you at the airport.
Terms & Conditions:
1. 50% payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & balance 30 days before tour starts.
2. Our Company holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Terms & Conditions for cancellation:
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour departure date.
• 40% cancellation charges if cancelled 20 days before the tour departure date.
• 60% cancellation charges if cancelled 15 days before the tour departure date.
• No cancellation refund if cancelled between 15 days to departure date.
• No refund for Tour starting within 10 days of tour, or for after start or middle of the tour.
• 50% Advance Payment to confirm the tour
• Balance 50% 30 days before tour start date.