Ladakh In A Nutshell
4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS
Complete Journey by Non A/C Tempo Traveller/SUV.
Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis..
Two Times Meal. (Breakfast and Dinner).
Ladakh Border Permit, Wild life Fee etc.
Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder as a precaution for high altitude related health emergency.
Applicable Hotel or similar as mentioned below.
Note: Cost mentioned is applicable only on a minimum of 6 Persons
Any Kind of Extra Meals / Drinks / Mineral water Ordered.
Tips, Porters, Local Guide, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry.
Any Kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
Any Kind of Cost which is not mentioned above.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
Extra recreational activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Leh | Sham Valley | Pangong | Leh
Day 1: Arrival at Leh Airport
Our representative will welcome and transfer you to the hotel. Check in to the hotel for a half day of rest, wherein welcome tea will be served by the Hotel staff. Post lunch visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Leh old town. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Leh Sightseeing
Enjoy the crux of the famed tourist spots of leh in a day. After breakfast visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery, and Stok Palace. Post Lunch visit Leh Palace and Hall of Fame Museum. Spend the Evening at Shanti Stupa.
Day 3: Sham Valley Tour
Today we’ll drive towards the western part of Ladakh, which is lush green and scenic settled along the river Indus. Drive straight to Likir to see the giant statue of Future Buddha known as Chamba in local language. Next we’ll take a visit to centuries old Alchi Monastery, which predates Tibetan Buddhism. Post lunch in Alchi, we’ll drive back and stop at Nimoo to see the magnificent view of the Confluence of Indus and Zanskar river at Nimoo. The spot is also famously known as Sangam. Next stop is Gurduwara Pathar Saheb, which is believed to have to foot marks of the famous Sikh saint “Guru Nanak”. Overnight and dinner at hotel in Leh.
Day 3: Pangong Day Trip
Early departure (around 6 AM) for Pangong Lake. En-route enjoy the spectacular drive via Chang-la Pass (alt. 17370 ft.). Famed after the shooting of the Bollywood “3 Idiots”, Pangong Lake is a hit among among Indian and Foreign Tourists. The Lake is around 4-5 kms wide and over 135 kms long, of which about two/third of the lake lies on the other side of the Indo-China Border. Drive back to Leh by evening. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Airport Drop
Enjoy your last meal of the trip. Post breakfast our driver will drop you at the airport.
Terms & Conditions:
1. 50% payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & balance 30 days before tour starts.
2. Our Company holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Terms & Conditions for cancellation:
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour departure date.
• 40% cancellation charges if cancelled 20 days before the tour departure date.
• 60% cancellation charges if cancelled 15 days before the tour departure date.
• No cancellation refund if cancelled between 15 days to departure date.
• No refund for Tour starting within 10 days of tour, or for after start or middle of the tour.
• 50% Advance Payment to confirm the tour
• Balance 50% 30 days before tour start date.